When my Viva VoxBox arrived on my doorstep I was giddy. Who doesn’t love opening a box full of surprise goodies?
Now that I’ve had a chance to try everything out let me share about all the goodies I received.
1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant – I had never tried a spray moisturizer before and wasn’t sure what to expect. Since it is called cocoa radiant I thought it might add a bit of a tan/cocoa color to my skin when I put it on. To my surprise it rubbed in without a bit of color. Great! It left my skin feeling moisturized without that unnecessary oily feeling a lot of moisturizers leave behind. The cocoa butter smell is unbelievable! I want to keep putting it on just to smell it. I didn’t expect to like the Vaseline moisturizer so much, but I’ll be looking for more as soon as I run out.
2. Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa – I can’t remember the last time I used a cleansing mask. Unfortunately my skin was in dire need of it. The second I tore open the Manuka-Honey peel off mask I smelled it’s lovely honey aroma. Just smelling it seemed to chill me out a bit. I put it on my face and went to work on some other things while it dried for about 20 minutes. When I peeled it off my face felt so much softer. It sounds silly, but since I’m not one to do things like get my nails or hair done this was a real treat for me.
3. Pure Ice Nail Polish – I can’t go out in flip flops unless my nails are painted. It just feels all kinds of wrong. Even a quick layer of sparkles will do the trick. The pink is called “after hours” and the glitter is “it’s complicated”. The glitter is amazing because I can quickly paint and go without worrying too much about how it looks. I’m not much of a girlie girl, but I do love girlie nail polish colors on my toes. The pink is perfect! It goes on evenly and is just the right shade. Hello summertime!
4. New York Color Intense Lip Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color – I was sent the lip color in “south ferry berry”. Unfortunately the color didn’t work for me. It felt really great on though. It gave the color coverage of lipstick with the moisture of a lip balm. I’d be open to trying it in another color since I liked everything but the color.
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths – I was really excited to try these since I can’t sleep unless my face is free of makeup. I love using cleaning cloths but have to be careful with what I buy since the oily ones irritate my skin. The Cetaphil cloths are dermatologist developed and tested so I tried these without any worries. They removed my makeup while still being gentle on my skin. They’ll be perfect for summer travel since they come in a convenient resealable container.
6. Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card – We love to be on the go. Now that summer is just around the corner we’re looking forward to more time on the road. I haven’t used the rewards card yet, but will definitely give it a try. With the price of gas we’re constantly looking for ways to save at the pump.
If you enjoy trying new products and sharing your experiences on social media you might want to consider joining Influenster for a chance at your very own VoxBox. I’d be happy to send you an invite if you’d like. Just send me a quick email at contact@ parentalperspective.com with your preferred email address and I’ll get an invite to you right away.
*I was not compensated for this post, but Influenster did provide me with these complementary products to try. I was not required to post a review of the products, but I wanted to since I had genuinely good experiences trying them out. Please know that all the opinions expressed here are entirely my own and not influenced in any way.*