Sometimes I just need a quick dinner. This is so easy to throw together and tastes great. As listed it makes two bowls full of soup, but you could easily double or triple the recipe.
Easy Spinach Tortellini Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup refrigerated tortellini
- 1 1/4 cup noodles
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- handful of fresh spinach
- salt to taste
- Add the water, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Place the noodles in the boiling broth. Boil until al dente.
- Add the tortellini and continue boiling for about 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add spinach.